Sunday, January 19, 2014

a new website and blog for jd designs!

I am getting super excited for my new jd designs website and blog that my very talented friend Annie is designing for me!  5 years ago when we moved to Oregon and I had the opportunity to start my own design business I threw a website together myself just to get something started.  Fast forward and that dang website hasn't had any attention!  I have been blessed with so many wonderful projects over these past few years and I am thrilled that people will finally get a chance to see those on the new website.  Annie was the one that suggested I start blogging for jd designs again...which led to me finding the desire to start blogging for myself again as well.  Today I posted this picture on what will be the new jd designs blog.  It is the one portion of this process that I can help with...Annie is doing all of the hard stuff with designing the website, and I am so thankful for that! 
I posted this pictures because I am always being asked by my clients to see what my house looks like.  I totally get why they ask, but I have never taken the time to take pictures of my own house!  Ryan snapped this one for me and I posted it saying "hello from the big" along with a littler blurb on my personal design style.
 
 

Yesterday another talented friend of mine, Jessie Street did a photo shoot with me at a project I recently finished here in town.  I had so much fun staging it for the shoot and getting things all set up...can't wait to see how the pictures turn out!  Of course...they too will be on the website. 
I literally packed up accessories from my own stash and from around the house.  Gone are the days of just loading up the car from the showroom at Black Goose Design...gotta get creative here in The Big.  Just thankful I have my own inventory! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment