Sunday, January 19, 2014

in bethlehem town.

Taylor's Christmas Concert at Heidi Ho was beyond darling.  Watching her and her classmates jingle those bells like it was their job and then singing on the top of their lungs...amazing!  Taylor had wanted the part of Mary so badly, as I am sure all the little girls did.  When she was given the part of an Angel I thought, oh no.  Thankfully Taylor was perfectly happy with the part of an Angel and it turned out to be a speaking part!  All week she practiced that line. "In BethleHAM town".  We kept trying to correct her...don't you mean "In the town of BethleHEM" Tay?  Nope. We had it wrong.  When it came time for the performance I was just so excited to see her shine!  I know...it's only one line.  It's just the little moments that I love though!  The class had put together a "five little angels" poem and the reason it was "in Bethlehem town" was because it ryhmed with the line before hers! She did have it right...minus the HAM part of course. :)
Regardless, it was perfect.  I remember when Taylor was so shy...times are definitely changing! 



Taylor's class playing the bells!

 

Such serious faces! 


Pretty, pretty, pretty!

In Bethlehem Town! 
Taylor's first speaking line and she nailed it! ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment